Bomber app

Logan007

Someone at work showed me the new Bomber app so I downloaded it.  Better then last years I think.  Shows all the videos they have on their website and you can play them on your phone.  Shows previous game info really nicely.  Has the Box Score, Drives and Players on each team that played.  The main page also shows the current game info, and at the bottom you can get to all the ticket info, stadium info, team roster, etc...  Very intuitive.  Just an FYI that it's out there for iPhone and Android.

Someone at work showed me the new Bomber app so I downloaded it.  Better then last years I think.  Shows all the videos they have on their website and you can play them on your phone.  Shows previous game info really nicely.  Has the Box Score, Drives and Players on each team that played.  The main page also shows the current game info, and at the bottom you can get to all the ticket info, stadium info, team roster, etc...  Very intuitive.  Just an FYI that it's out there for iPhone and Android.

Thanks for this.  the new app is much better.

• 2 weeks later...