Kory Sheets Cheap Shots CFL

iso_55

I don't see any cheap shot taken at the CFL by sheets, if anything the guy he was arguing with was taking a cheap shot at the CFL.

But oh well, this isn't that big of a deal in my opinion, sheets has done a lot of stupid things, the weed charge (not even that stupid really) but taking the pic with the gun is a lot worse than this thats for sure. 

DUI not that stupid? Come on... Sheets is continually doing & saying stupid things. 

Just because he says stupid things does not make him stupid.... otherwise you and I would be considered stupid as well (which we may be :unsure: )

Also, just because he was defending himself from some fool who was bashing the CFL, doesn't mean Sheets hates the CFL too

DUI is stupid. Bottom line. 

didn't say a DUI wasn't stupid, said being busted for pot possession isn't that stupid, was just dumb luck.

I dont really consider being stoned to be a DUI, i've driven with plenty of stoners over the years and to be honest, they are some of the best drivers i know.

DUI, with alcohol involved, yeah that's stupid for sure, putting other people at risk there too, for sure that's a no no but... i was talking about the weed charge, never did mention a DUI in my post.

didn't say a DUI wasn't stupid, said being busted for pot possession isn't that stupid, was just dumb luck.

I dont really consider being stoned to be a DUI, i've driven with plenty of stoners over the years and to be honest, they are some of the best drivers i know.

DUI, with alcohol involved, yeah that's stupid for sure, putting other people at risk there too, for sure that's a no no but... i was talking about the weed charge, never did mention a DUI in my post.

Other than your observation of your stoner friends, what evidence do you have to suggest this is true?

I have known some excellent drunk drivers.  Does that mean driving drunk is okay too?  I can see this going off the rails pretty quick.  Driving under any influence whether than booze, pot, drugs, exhaustion...whatever impacts your ability to be of peak alertness and reflex is stupid.  Not even a point in arguing this one.

I also dont think Sheets was cheap-shotting the CFL.  And either way, the CFL is minor league compared to the NFL so who cares?

Other than your observation of your stoner friends, what evidence do you have to suggest this is true?

well, most of my friends are awful drivers, none drive when drunk, only a few when "high" and in my opinion, just based on nothing but driving with them when they are sober and driving with them when they are high, they are a lot more cautious when high. Tend to drive to the speed limit or even just under the limit, when sober, tend to drive over and like idiots. Just my opinion here  based on a few of my own friends. 

well, most of my friends are awful drivers, none drive when drunk, only a few when "high" and in my opinion, just based on nothing but driving with them when they are sober and driving with them when they are high, they are a lot more cautious when high. Tend to drive to the speed limit or even just under the limit, when sober, tend to drive over and like idiots. Just my opinion here  based on a few of my own friends. 

https://lygsbtd.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/upinsmoke.jpg