Just imagine if this happened...

gbill2004

Trade for Collaros How exactly? Trade deadline's past and rosters are frozen(no trades allowed) between the Grey Cup and the expansion draft.

Edit, NM trades can be made between the grey cup and Dec 9th, then rosters are frozen until the expansion draft. No cuts of rostered players after the grey cup and before the expansion draft though.

Trade for Collaros How exactly? Trade deadline's past and rosters are frozen(no trades allowed) between the Grey Cup and the expansion draft.

Rosters are frozen for the week before the Expansion Draft.  Basically once teams submit their protected list, December 9-16.  There's two weeks after the Grey Cup for movement.

Rosters are frozen for the week before the Expansion Draft.  Basically once teams submit their protected list, December 9-16.  There's two weeks after the Grey Cup for movement.

I thought the league still had the right to not approve any trades made after the Grey Cup

I thought the league still had the right to not approve any trades made after the Grey Cup

They have the right to not approve any trade at any time.  When's the last time a trade was vetoed by the commissioner?

They have the right to not approve any trade at any time.  When's the last time a trade was vetoed by the commissioner?

Not vetoed but I think the last time the Commissioner got involved with a trade was the Zeke Moreno/Tom Canada one.