BC Lions @ Calgary FNF

Mr Dee

"Calgary has the best offensive and defensive lines statistically. They have three quarterbacks each with a passer rating in excess of 104.1 without a hint of real controversy normally associated with the position, and haven’t lost two straight in two seasons."

"Meanwhile, the Lions running game is not there in the eyes of Buono. As such, the Stampeders are bracing for a retooled offensive package that was the subject of significant focus by the Lions at practice this week."

DeMarco gets the start for BC and they better hope he can carry his weight because Pierce is still next up in rotation.

The Stampeders and NHL's Flames have home games starting at the same time Friday in Calgary.

I assume Glenn gets the start for Calgary.

Of note- The Bombers allowed only 122 yards of net offence in a Week 2 win over Montreal, which is where they will play on Monday afternoon. No team has allowed fewer yards in a game this season.

And speaking of P. Neufeld - 

Neufeld, a 24-year-old Regina native, still looked a little shocked about being in enemy territory, but he got assurances from ex-Bomber Brendon LaBatte that it wouldn’t be all bad going to Winnipeg.

“I talked to Blue a bit about it, and he was all positive about it,” Neufeld said. “He said he had a great experience here and loved playing here, so it definitely made things a lot easier.”

haha the tate cornish bitchfest just cemented me in the "dont sign premadonna tate" club..

bc making a game of this at least..

That's why we don't want him... On that premature snap that Jones screwed up, if Tate had been in there his head may have exploded. He'd have been screaming at the kid. Glenn obviously wasn't happy but he went to the sidelines & just kept his mouth shut. He let Bob Gibson talk to him. I hate when I see a supposed team leader start screaming at this teammates on the field. We DON'T WANT TATE.

I'm not advocating for or against Tate, but QB's past and current both in the CFL and NFL are not shy to rip into their teammates when deserved, and it does them no harm. Manning, and Brady immediately come to mind, and I remember on a number of occasions Matt Dunigan being animated with members of his team on the sideline, and he had a stellar career. If you don't like Tate because of his injury history, or the way he plays - fine, to each their own, but to come to that conclusion based on what's been mentioned in the thread so far is beyond just a little silly.

Fans in Calgary not too happy with Tate screaming at Cornish, their best player who has carried that team on his back. Basically get the hell outta town is the sentiment. His behaviour probably would have been overlooked but he's done this in the past & the act is wearing pretty thin. Especially coming from a guy who can't stay in the lineup giving it to Cornish who is almost never hurt.