Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Week 4 Pick 'Ems

Picks this week need to be in by Thursday @ 7:30 PM

Standings below:

Google Docs

MBB 2026 Pick 'Ems

Screenshot-2026-06-21-at-9-56-57-AM.png

Week 4 Pick 'Ems 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Game 11

    • Edmonton
      23%
      10
    • Winnipeg
      76%
      32
  2. 2. Game 12

    • Toronto
      7%
      3
    • Saskatchewan
      92%
      39
  3. 3. Game 13

    • Calgary
      47%
      20
    • BC
      52%
      22
  4. 4. Game 14

    • Ottawa
      0%
      0
    • Montreal
      100%
      42

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 06/26/26 at 12:30 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I can not believe how poorly in doing in this, this year... Good gravy.

How can you check your previous picks? Thought I had 3 right this week, maybe I misremembered or hit the wrong button.

  • Author
13 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

How can you check your previous picks? Thought I had 3 right this week, maybe I misremembered or hit the wrong button.

Click the Google Docs link and then go to the Games tab.

Have you for Hamilton, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary.

Ok thanks. Thought I had chosen Sask, but I guess I flip-flopped in the end and went with the home team.

On 2026-06-21 at 11:32 AM, Noeller said:

I can not believe how poorly in doing in this, this year... Good gravy.

This has been a pretty crazy start to the CFL, Im blaming that. If I come up with a better excuse, I will share it.

20 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

This has been a pretty crazy start to the CFL, Im blaming that. If I come up with a better excuse, I will share it.

Here try this one: I'm forgetting that my picks need to be opposite of what HardCoreBlue picks.

Going with the overall better team is working ok so far. I think I picked Montreal over Edmonton last week like prob most of us did tho.

  • Rich unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.