3 random questions

TrueBlue4ever

12 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I am surprised that with the many qb injuries in the NFL Streveler  hasnt been signed by an NFL team.

Dru  might be a bit better at reading a defence than streveler. 

the dribble kick is an insult to the league.

being an old guy, I like putting in backup qb when starter is struggling. standard procedure at one time.

huffnagle , clements I think.  no idea what the "analytics" say.

trueblueforever could,dig some up maybe.p

Strev was also released from his contract on an injury settlement. 

And he wasn't exactly effective in any of his regular season performances. 

cost vs perceived value now....thats why he isnt signed now, and wont be later, and definitely won't be for 2024...such is the life for un-drafted marginal (in NFL eyes) and especially so if he is a guy coming from Canada...sad facts of the meat grinder

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

cost vs perceived value now....thats why he isnt signed now, and wont be later, and definitely won't be for 2024...such is the life for un-drafted marginal (in NFL eyes) and especially so if he is a guy coming from Canada...sad facts of the meat grinder

Indeed, his journey through the NFL was quite remarkable honestly, given the  path that got him there. However, it's unlikely he'll receive any more opportunities down south. I anticipate his return to the CFL next spring, and there should be several teams interested in his skills within our league.

4 hours ago, Jesse said:

And he wasn't exactly effective in any of his regular season performances. 

just like a lot of quarterbacks in the NFL. that are on rosters, having done nothing, or less than that.

Edited by Mark F