Game 27 vs Capitals

iHeart

7 hours ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Likely never going to happen.  I wait for the day a ref calls the playoffs the exact way they did in the regular season.

You’re right, the playoffs are never going to be called the same as the regular season, but can they at least be close to consistent from game to game?  Actually, I’d settle for consistency in game.  The ticky tac stuff they call early, then turn a blind eye to blatant infractions…. It’s infuriating.  You saw how frustrated Scheifele was last night.

55. Dubois. All kind of just ignored last night. Pretty blatant slashes and infractions and 1 non call lead to a Washington goal. Refs need to stop making it so obvious they playing the over and under game here but Jets kind of let Washington dictate the game. That's not the refs fault. Maybe expected after a road trip tho. 

Edited by Goalie

2 hours ago, BomberBall said:

You’re right, the playoffs are never going to be called the same as the regular season, but can they at least be close to consistent from game to game?  Actually, I’d settle for consistency in game.  The ticky tac stuff they call early, then turn a blind eye to blatant infractions…. It’s infuriating.  You saw how frustrated Scheifele was last night.

Bingo, Bango, Bongo.