Ep 24: Beer, Bombers & Ball LIVE at Brazen Hall!

LIVE in the Valhalla Room at Brazen Hall Kitchen & Brewery, we talk beer, Bombers & football with Brazen President/Chieftain Kristjan Kristjansson, "Lord of Awesomeness" Owner/Director of Operations Kris Kopansky, the "Sage Bard of Ale" Sales & Business Development Manager Ron van Schaik, "football fan" & Sales Consultant Alton Watts, and last but not least, Mr. Pinnacle Club & Grey Cup 108 Official Entourage member himself, my great buddy Kevin Hinter. 

-Tune in as the gents cover the history and philosophy behind Brazen Hall; what makes Kristjan & Kris successful & resilient; how they make their beer and why; their lifelong passion for the Bombers; their official partnership with the Blue & Gold; and, details re Brazen at IG Field this upcoming season.

-Also, listen as Zach live taste tests the official Brazen Blue Bombers beer "Haze Bomb" Juicy Pale Ale and... a lot more of their beer! 

-P.S. their Brazen Butter Burger, which they serve at IG Field, is unbelievably delicious

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-go-bombers-podcast/id1585525041

https://open.spotify.com/show/0EmHG7FPmOSQOC8OsW8IMw

And be sure to listen for promotional details about my amazing farming friends Rebecca McKay and Rudy wall in Petersfield, MB. Check them out online https://cochranecreek.ca/

Having grown up with **** beer like Molson Canadian starting in the early 70's, I'm all for promoting local craft beer & food with the Bombers & Jets. Back then, we only had a few choices like Canadian, Blue, Pilsener & a couple others. Of all those to me, Labatt's Blue was the superior beer. Labatt's was a major Bomber sponsor back then. 

There's a rwason why I stopped drinking beer decades ago & just drink hard stuff now. 

15 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Having grown up with **** beer like Molson Canadian starting in the early 70's, I'm all for promoting local craft beer & food with the Bombers & Jets. Back then, we only had a few choices like Canadian, Blue, Pilsener & a couple others. Of all those to me, Labatt's Blue was the superior beer. Labatt's was a major Bomber sponsor back then. 

There's a rwason why I stopped drinking beer decades ago & just drink hard stuff now. 

Well I encourage you to try the Haze Bomb my man. It will not disappoint. 

6 hours ago, Letsgobomberspodcast said:

Well I encourage you to try the Haze Bomb my man. It will not disappoint. 

When I'm at the next Bomber game. I have a Flex Pack. Live in Calgary. I haven't picked my games yet as my wife's dumbass management won't approve holidays for the next year until mid April. Some people have been waiting since January for approval. What a shitty way to treat employees. Ah, time for a Whiskey & Coke.

4 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

When I'm at the next Bomber game. I have a Flex Pack. Live in Calgary. I haven't picked my games yet as my wife's dumbass management won't approve holidays for the next year until mid April. Some people have been waiting since January for approval. What a shitty way to treat employees. Ah, time for a Whiskey & Coke.

Oh wow that really sucks. Employees are a company’s best and most important asset. Never understand why they treat them so badly.