Game 53 @ Arizona

iHeart

5 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

PLD has been a bright light in an otherwise dark season.  The guy needs to be in the leadership squad next season.  

this could be a tough call I imagine that J.Mo keeps the A though (he's still early in his 8 year contract)

well that didn't take long

Svech makes it 2-1

why did the goal horn just sound when the Jets scored? did they just confuse the winnipeg teams?

Lol. 2 2 

JFC. 

Poganski has no nhl points in his career. Beaulieu over heinola. It's just sickening watching  

Just now, iHeart said:

this is going to be one of those games

If the Jets lose bad... Lowry and the staff likely doesn't come back on the same plane 

1 minute ago, iHeart said:

I don't expect Dave to last the rest of the season at this rate he isn't going to be shedding the Interim part of that title

and I wonder will Comrie even stay? how long did he sign on for again? usually it's one season

Ya I'm sure teams will be going hard after our backup.. lol do u Even? Nevermind. 

Jets or ahl for Eric 

Wheeler needs to go. The entire coaching staff needs to go also.. all of them. Lowry huddy kompon Flaherty even.  All of them 

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

I assume the Jets will run out the season with Lowry and existing staff behind the bench then big changes in the off season.

Unless they get an offer they can't refuse, I think they even run out the season with their existing roster as well.

This is consistent with how Chevy operates.   Lowry is not the answer at coach.   He's trying to do damage control and not succeeding.

It's unfortunate that 2018 was our apex with this leadership team.  Every since then, the team has regressed.  It's time to rebuild.

19 hours ago, captaincanuck12 said:

This is consistent with how Chevy operates.   Lowry is not the answer at coach.   He's trying to do damage control and not succeeding.

It's unfortunate that 2018 was our apex with this leadership team.  Every since then, the team has regressed.  It's time to rebuild.

Being the impatient guy that I am with certain things, how about a reload next year instead of a rebuild?

We got a pretty good core already to build around even if you took out 55 and 26, no?

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Being the impatient guy that I am with certain things, how about a reload next year instead of a rebuild?

We got a pretty good core already to build around even if you took out 55 and 26, no?

I agree; a rebuild isn’t necessary.  A retooling should do the trick.  Along with a complete coaching overhaul.