Game 48 vs Seattle

iHeart

okay I have made a couple of ground rules for the ironic humour fight songs

if it's just two players then Shall we Dance

if the same two players have been seen fighting multiple times (at least three) in the same game the sunshine day thing

and if it's a full out brawl with multiple players having the gloves off (but not really like we just seen) then I would use the ironic War song

Edited by iHeart

1 hour ago, iHeart said:

okay I have made a couple of ground rules for the ironic humour fight songs

if it's just two players then Shall we Dance

if the same two players have been seen fighting multiple times in the same game the sunshine day thing

and if it's a full out brawl with multiple players having the gloves off (but not really like we just seen) then I would use the ironic War song

I am humbled to have my War song suggestion added to the mix. Thanks for all the great work on the threads iHeart. Was trying to find that Moonwalker gif you mentioned, some Youtube stuff about the video game, but no magic hat trick seen. BTW, kind of creepy in hindsight how Michael “saves” little kids locked in closets as part of the game play. 

Happy to see the club doing better and the offence getting going, but not too excited. We have dug ourselves such a hole that I won’t believe we have a shot at the playoffs unless we reel off a 10 game win streak or so. Plus we looked kind of lost in the first period. 

19 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I am humbled to have my War song suggestion added to the mix. Thanks for all the great work on the threads iHeart. Was trying to find that Moonwalker gif you mentioned, some Youtube stuff about the video game, but no magic hat trick seen. BTW, kind of creepy in hindsight how Michael “saves” little kids locked in closets as part of the game play. 

Happy to see the club doing better and the offence getting going, but not too excited. We have dug ourselves such a hole that I won’t believe we have a shot at the playoffs unless we reel off a 10 game win streak or so. Plus we looked kind of lost in the first period. 

Hmmm. odd that people don't use the special attack in small bunches (I haven't been able to finish the game myself because that graveyard portion of the game is a real pain)

btw if you want to see what I'm talking about here's a site where you can play the game online, you have you finger on the A button for two seconds to see what I'm talking about (RetroArch works best for me)

https://www.vizzed.com/play/michael-jacksons-moonwalker-gen-online-gen-4568-playable

Edited by iHeart