CFL QB Power Rankings

Mr Dee

CFL.ca ranks the pivots heading into Week 2 in the first QB Index of 2019:

The CFL.ca Quarterback Index is a weekly power ranking of quarterbacks across the CFL.

šŸ‘ā€šŸ—ØI donā€™t know about these rankings

I donā€™t mind their ranking of Mitchell, Reilly, Harris and even Masoliā€™s numbers from last year, but thatā€™s the start of the year..not after week one.

IMO, only Harris had better numbers and a higher QB rating in week #1. Yes, gameman should have been #2 after Harris.Ā 

šŸ‘ā€šŸ—ØBoth Mitchell and Reilly lost. I know they are undeniablyĀ the best 2 QBs in the league..but not in week #1, heading into week 2.Ā I think it would make more sense if they ranked them the way are thought of historically and then use the weekly games from there.

In their own words:

The ranking reflects recent performance, historical value, statistical indicators, team success and overall on-field evaluation.

1) B.L. MitchellĀ 

2) Mike Reilly

3) Trevor HarrisĀ 

4) Matt NicholsĀ 

5) Jeremiah MasoliĀ 

6) James Franklin

7) Antonio pipkin

šŸ˜Ž Vernon AdamsĀ 

9) Dominique Davis

10) Isaac Harker

11) Cody Fajardo

https://www.cfl.ca/2019/06/17/quarterback-index-matty-ice-brings-fire/

Ā 

Adams is a much better qb than Pipkin. Pipkin reminds me of Damon Allen in the sense that he doesn't look like he plays with anyĀ sense of urgency. He always looks underwhelming & like he's going thru the motions. His accuracy is also questionable. Adams plays with much more confidence & is a better passer. I also think he understands CFL defenses much better than Pipkin.

James Franklin has never shown anything as a starter in Toronto.Ā  I'd move Adams up to #5. Franklin down to #6 & Pipkin #8.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

10 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Adams is a much better qb than Pipkin. Pipkin reminds me of Damon Allen in the sense that he doesn't look like he plays with anyĀ sense of urgency. He always looks underwhelming & like he's going thru the motions. His accuracy is also questionable. Adams plays with much more confidence & is a better passer. I also think he understands CFL defenses much better than Pipkin.

James Franklin has never shown anything as a starter in Toronto.Ā  I'd move Adams up to #5. Franklin down to #6 & Pipkin #8.

Adams theme song is "Rainbow Connection".Ā