Game 30 : Sundogs @ Sunset

51 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Thought Vasilevsky made several huge saves to keep it 3 2. 

Boy we suck in OT. Ehlers Little Myers? Stylistically can you have a worse 3 on the ice? 

Helle gets us a point tho. Overall thought we were good.. If we played like that earlier this trip.. 2 0 1 instead of 0 2 1. 

Agreed about Little. Hes off. 

CLW or PLW with ESL and P/CLA would give us 3 good lines. 

Yup, 2 point blank saves to keep it a one goal game. As much as I was pissed that we lost, thought we stacked up well against the best team in the league. 

Those kinds of games are worth the prices of admission.

ps if Ehlers was more accurate, he'd be the leading scorer in the league right now.

pss is Bob Cole a Tampa Bay fan? 

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Probably wont happen this year, though I would love to see it, bumps Little down to play MP and Armia, Lowry centre's the 4th  with who ever 

Edmonton apparently needs a goalie, maybe we can work out a deal where we unload Little too and big up Roslo?  Not sure who we'd want from Edmonton though.  I don't think they'd part with Poolparty and everyone else there is grossly over-paid.

9 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Edmonton apparently needs a goalie, maybe we can work out a deal where we unload Little too and big up Roslo?  Not sure who we'd want from Edmonton though.  I don't think they'd part with Poolparty and everyone else there is grossly over-paid.

Although I don't think that Little will be traded his play this year he has me worried about playing on the second line, he is good defensively apart from the ot goal last night but he has not meshed with Ehlers and Laine, a third line of him, Armia and MP would be great on defense and would chip in offensively. Roslovic will get his chance maybe not this year unless we get a rash of injuries.

8 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

He just signed an extension with a NTC. Hes going nowhere. Honestly... Little is a goal scorer.. Hes not a set up guy.. Should be playing with Wheeler... Instead of 2 guys who are goal scorers. 

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

He just signed an extension with a NTC. Hes going nowhere. Honestly... Little is a goal scorer.. Hes not a set up guy.. Should be playing with Wheeler... Instead of 2 guys who are goal scorers. 

Maurice is still the problem - overplaying top line and overplaying Lowry.

Tanev playing 13 minutes against the best team in the league while Perrault and Armia end up with 8 or 9 minutes?  Lunacy.

Second line is a mishmash of 'best talent' because Maurice wants a solid third line of pluggers... instead of three scoring lines

Would love to see Copp as our third centre and Laine back on the left side where he can actually score... maybe

ESW

Laine-Little-Perrault

Connor-Copp-Armia