Single ticket question

While acknowledging the possibility that I made this up entirely, I swear last season Ticketmaster let me choose seats on the map for single Bomber tickets. This year, I only get to choose a price level. Anyone know if/why this changed? Kind of annoying because I would rather be in a higher row, and now I either need to call or head down to the Bomber office.

I will also admit that typing this post already likely took more time than it would have taken to call.

6 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

While acknowledging the possibility that I made this up entirely, I swear last season Ticketmaster let me choose seats on the map for single Bomber tickets. This year, I only get to choose a price level. Anyone know if/why this changed? Kind of annoying because I would rather be in a higher row, and now I either need to call or head down to the Bomber office.

I will also admit that typing this post already likely took more time than it would have taken to call.

Oddly enough when I was trying to buy tickets using Chrome it wouldn't give me the map but it would on Internet Explorer.  Maybe give that a try.