Cubs are off to the World Series

iHeart

Well Hell just got a little colder. I'm surprised no one has posted anything here yet about this, I don't pay attention to baseball, in fact I don't really care about baseball, but I actually really want the Cubs to win this year. And believe me I really wanted to see a Jays/Cubs World series because no matter what the outcome would have been I would have been mildly satisfied the score was 5-0.

Oh yeah and I was watching the celebrations, I noticed something peculiar.....they have their  own song......WHY DON'T THE JETS HAVE THEIR OWN SONG? the Cubs have their own song that is so catchy that it would have hit that baseball song that Fogerty wrote out of the park (pun intended)

Edited by iHeart

2 hours ago, iHeart said:

yeah well there are also people hoping that Steve Bartman will throw the opening pitch. no they should wait til after the cubs win the world series

I heard about that lol. Pretty crazy if he did end up tossing one. He got all the blame for that collapse. Sure he messed up bad, but they were imploding well before and after that interference catch.