Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BaconNBigBlue

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BaconNBigBlue

  1. Davis pulling the Burris and complaining to the refs when his throw doesn't work.
  2. That was a severe punch by Montreal player. If he hit the player it would have been a completely different story. That was a dangerous play.
  3. How will the CC screw us on that non fumble. Demski is on top of the pile not moving and being held before the ball get's knocked out.
  4. Demski was down.
  5. Douchie Davis being douchie!
  6. Loving it for them!
  7. I know my feed is behind, but it's not that far behind!
  8. Alexander went full Oscar performance on his injury.
  9. I'm in shock I tell you. Shock!
  10. So now we get a second crack at second down?
  11. At least the penalties are not lopsided this game.
  12. Montreal player stepped on his ankle!
  13. Well the ****** nozzle has to go out for at least 3 plays now!
  14. Num 5 has the humping the pile move down pat!
  15. I'm lovin' it!
  16. Damn so close!
  17. Guess those ballet lessons paid off for Snead!
  18. Looked like a blindside block on that first down throw.
  19. Another stop by the D would be nice.
  20. I love they're taking Davis off his game. Getting under his skin!
  21. Well this is certainly not the game I was expecting.
  22. At the moment we're keeping pace with them...or should I say they're keeping pace with us!
  23. It's like the last one to score will win. Would be nice if the D could step up and stop Montreal on at least one drive.
  24. I like how the second quarter started!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.