Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BaconNBigBlue

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BaconNBigBlue

  1. Gonna be down by 3 here shortly.
  2. Gods really don't like Ottawa.
  3. Queue the Dinwiddie melt down shortly...
  4. Well we got good field position at least.
  5. Brady with a good run. I hope you saw it, because you may not see much more of him!
  6. Got to be disheartening for the D to watch the O go 2 and out so often. They don't get a chance to rest.
  7. 2 and out. This chapter just repeats and repeats and repeats.
  8. Nice bounce for us finally.
  9. Unfortunately this game is starting like I feared.
  10. Pick 6 to start the game would be nice.
  11. Bold jacket choice as well!
  12. Not getting my hopes up at all for this game. I expect the Bombers to lose against a desperate Redblacks team. I just have no confidence in this team or management.
  13. Watching Montreal play, they will devastate us. Might be the first team to hit triple digits!
  14. Not sure if any of you old people are on TikTok (I'm old and I am), but Chris Streveler has an account there and man that guy is a bundle of energy. Check him out if you are on TikTok. If this has already been posted somewhere. I apologize. I'm old remember and looking **** up requires effort!
  15. Montreal will beat us about 285 to 6.
  16. 377 rushing yards given up. Bombers D should be ashamed
  17. Well I was not wrong when I said we’d get beat by a third string QB. Just thought it wouldn’t happen by us self destructing so bad.
  18. There’s enough time for bc to get another TD.
  19. And to think it was close when the fourth quarter started.
  20. Holy ****. Holy ****. We are so ******* bad.
  21. Wouldn’t that be an incomplete pass?
  22. lol and like that we get our ass handed to us yet again. By a 1 and 5 team no less. We are levels of suck not seen in many many years.
  23. lol. What ******* garbage.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.