Everything posted by BaconNBigBlue
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
The train is on the rails.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Late hit on Zach?
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Good start so far.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
It sucks being the underdog but here we are. Can only hope for the upset.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
I'm prepared to be angry and disappointed all at the same time. Good thing I have a cooled supply of Big Rock in the fridge. Oh and I've been stretching my neck so I'm prepared for all the head shaking I'm about to do!
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Pleasantly surprised and happy they won. Much better showing this game, but far from perfect.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
The Bombers going to give up 7? Come on D. Tighten up.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Always good to have some extra insurance.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Why didn't the refs call the Bombers on something so Ottawa can get a second chance at 2?
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
So this is the Ref's drive!
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
WTF? The zebra's really helping Ottawa out on this drive.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
I thought Ambers was wearing a fake beard!
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
The offense is tired. They're not used to being out on the field that long!
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
That kick had a bunch of English on it. Was sure it was going wide, then not, then wide and then not!
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
So we lost yards on that series. We decide Ottawa needs help?
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Looked a lot like no yards. I thought it should be 5 yards, not 3.5 yards.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
I really hope we don't lose by 4!
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Are you kidding me?
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
I hate to agree with Dirty Shanchez, but I do.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Was a massive hold on the return, but the refs must feel sorry for Ottawa.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Jesus Christ.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
When you play Brady good things happen. Surprised it took 9 games for Condell to figure that out!
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Hmmm. It's like Brady is a gamer. Too bad we seem to forget about him part way through the game.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Still had the presence of mind to secure the ball.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Whelp.