Everything posted by captaincanuck12
-
Game 63: a VAN Down By The River
Wake the **** up Jets. KFC is becoming a giveaway artist Helly is playing like **** with soft goals
-
Game 63: a VAN Down By The River
They look like absolute dog **** out there
-
Game 62: From SEA to Shining SEA
That was Winnipeg Jets hockey. Now we need a replay for tomorrow!
-
The Trade Thread
Love the Toffoli trade! We have a great 2nd line now too.
-
Game 61 : Do You See What I SEA?
That's the only goal I would blame on him. KFC has been weak on the puck all game. 24 sec pp now. Seattle can ice the puck at wil No miracle tonight. F****** ridiculous that a Seattle player can lay on the puck for 10 seconds and not whistle or get called for delay of game
-
Game 61 : Do You See What I SEA?
That was a weak goal by Helle.
-
Game 61 : Do You See What I SEA?
Bad time to take a penalty. Seattle's moving the puck very quickly... Little worried about this PK
-
Game 61 : Do You See What I SEA?
Seattle looks really sharp for a team that played last night. They are all over the jets
-
Game 61 : Do You See What I SEA?
And the captain ties it up!
-
Game 61 : Do You See What I SEA?
Holy f****** s*** that was an awful power play. Can't control the puck can't hit the f****** net . And give up a f****** shorthanded goal
-
Game 61 : Do You See What I SEA?
What a smart play by Namets to stay on side. 700 points for Fefe!
-
Game 61 : Do You See What I SEA?
Jets are playing with pace but they're not clean with the puck. Haven't had many shots in the second
-
Game 60 : @ Where The Buffalo Roam
Jets are just off today. Only 12 shots for Buffalo but they scored two goals.
-
Game 60 : @ Where The Buffalo Roam
Kind of a weak call. And it ends up in the net.
-
Game 59 : @ Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
Where is @TrueBlue4ever... I'll eat my words again!
-
Game 59 : @ Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
Monahan!!!!
-
Game 59 : @ Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
Jets are finally buzzing again. Almost took the lead. Keep it up! Another b******* call against the Jets.
-
Game 59 : @ Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
Fefe is the reason for the comeback.
-
Game 59 : @ Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
Wow 3-2 now. Two quick goals.
-
Game 59 : @ Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
Ands that's game. Down again 3-0.
-
Game 59 : @ Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
Going to be a tight game. Unfortunately the Jets made one mistake and it cost them. Hopefully they can get the equalizer. Of course, as I type this f****** Carolina scores
-
Game 59 : @ Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
I guess that was a pretty stupid statement for me. Just poor reffing on the east coast in general
-
Game 59 : @ Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season
Carolina refs. It seems that the playoff reffing standard is now starting.
-
Game 58: @ the Dead Kennedys (too soon?)
Why can't we beat Dallas?
-
Game 56 vs Desert Dogs
KFC X2 OT winners