Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

captaincanuck12

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by captaincanuck12

  1. Just getting shredded this drive.
  2. Even if his head is shaped like a football...
  3. Oh gawd... I had forgotten how much I hated Morley and January. Yet those guys would show up year after year and be completely ineffective.
  4. That was brutal. Hopefully Brown answers back
  5. Seems like Mr. Frenchy ref is excited to keep calling plays against the bombers.
  6. Sergio money.
  7. I love how suitor is trying to defend that it's not pi
  8. Ball security is still a thing. ****
  9. Unreal. We get to 500.
  10. Okay, please don't give up a big play. Or a PI or something stupid.
  11. Wow. This team sucks.
  12. Once again, the second and long conversions absolutely killed this team. I'm glad I didn't watch most of the game cuz I would have just been beside myself. How is it with 5 minutes to go that you finally take the lead... And then the offense goes 2-out .. and the defense folds like a cheap suit. Let's not forget our illustrious punter who somehow can't kick it past the 40-yard line... Just a complete comedy of errors there to lose the game. And for the second straight game... No quarterback sacks for the bombers.
  13. I actually think a guy like Santos-Knox brings that no-nonsense attitude to defense. I think he was brought in to shore up some of the attitude issues. It's too bad he's hurt. But color Me concerned for our defense.
  14. 2nd and complete for hammy :)
  15. The game is in the hand of the defense...
  16. This d.is pure ****.
  17. Remember what happened last week in Calgary. Needed one stop and that didn't happen. This is been the problem. All game and our secondary is garbage. Now we need the defense to make a stop... We're down 11. And I agree we should have gone for two
  18. How the hell is that pi????
  19. Mitchell is dissecting this secondary. Same problems as last year. Cant stop a second and long. Our dbs are two steps behind the receivers always.
  20. I don't understand this clock management at all......
  21. Tsn also hired suitor

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.