Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

captaincanuck12

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by captaincanuck12

  1. First goal should have been stopped.
  2. That's the game right there. Granlund scores his hatrick. What a ******* joke this team is. 3 goals not even 20 shots. ******* hellesuck
  3. This is a must win. We need to prove to the doubters that we can win on the road. And FFS get the PP going. It's such a difference maker. We get up early, we win.
  4. I'm with iHeart. **** Vegas. I hope they never win anything ever again in their existence. Yes it pains me to cheer for the Oilers especially with Perry and Kane on that team.
  5. I don't know guys I was feeling good after game one and then they responded in game two. The road game was pretty good up until that controversial goal and then the Jets just imploded. F****** power play is the problem right now. Needs to start scoring .
  6. Big if. This was a winnable game.
  7. Take the fine and call out the reffing. Such garbage
  8. What an absolute joke this is. Bettman is just gonna say "not my problem".
  9. https://x.com/ScoutingTheRefs/status/1921698215553880445?t=xw7OMsmZoH0ajUFRfl28NQ&s=08 ******* refs don't know the rules
  10. And then let rantanen walk in untouched. **** this team. Just pull your ******* head out of your ass
  11. GG is so ******* biased. What a ******* stupid call .
  12. That is a distinct kicking motion But we'll get ******.
  13. They might take a page from the DPOS.
  14. Man alive JoMo missing the wide open net. Then stars come down and score a few secs later.
  15. ******* refs. Clear delay of game penalty.
  16. Jets need to stem the tide. Dallas arena doesn't sound overly loud. Keep the poise and play their game.
  17. What a great performance! Top to bottom. Vezinabuck with some outstanding saves and the decision to put Fleury and Miller was a stroke of genius. Jets eliminated Rantanen and played him hard all night. Dallas barely had any offense. On to game 3 and let's hope we can continue to push the pace. This is Winnipeg Jets hockey.
  18. Some puck luck and we're up 2. Keep.it rolling
  19. Double minor... Huge opportunity
  20. The crowd appeared to be not as inspired game one, but I expect it completely different crowd tonight. Nice and loud. Hopefully the boys come out flying and that the power play finally gets its act together. We need this one tonight. And ideally a split in Dallas.
  21. Difference in the game. Although, Dallas had the puck luck tonight. Really good effort tonight. Helle was solid. Jets deserved a better fate... regroup and win game 2. Need to win a game in Dallas now.
  22. I think Scheifs will return Game 3/4. JoMo... may be game 6. Let's hope these guys come out strong Game 1/2. Need to win both at home!
  23. It looks like it's going to be Wednesday and Friday for the Jets games. One and two of round two
  24. Does anyone have an extra defibrillator they can lend me... I think I shocked myself about 200 times and mine finally gave out!
  25. I literally cannot believe what I just witnessed. What a comeback. I was bitching about someone not stepping up and then there is Cole Perfetti. Now let's hope and pray that JoMo and Scheifs are ok.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.