Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

captaincanuck12

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by captaincanuck12

  1. **** sakes... Why he force that in there!!!!!
  2. Alright d. Time to get the ball back.
  3. Ugh... Settling for 3???? We should have scored a major.
  4. I think teams are keying on Lawler a little more.. which leaves Adams wide open
  5. Part of the problem is that the GC and TSN try to promote Canadian music and go out of their way to do so. They deviated a couple times by having the black eyed peas and Lenny Kravitz come in... Unfortunately we have to have this true Canadian showcase
  6. I'm just trying to find a positive here. Like our O is looking like Lapo again. Force feed the run.. open the passing game. Oline needs to keep Zach up. Have this sick feeling in my stomach.
  7. Well the only solace is that the bombers are a second half team. Remember the last few games we were down at the half. Oshea should have taken the safety there. Trust your kicking coverage
  8. ****!!!!!!!!!!!! **** **** **** ****. Two ******* plays Suitor is orgasming over Masioli
  9. I get trying to establish the run but we needed 10 yards there. This is not good
  10. Ffs.. that was the worst thing to have happened And correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like two straight series where Hamilton's getting away with procedure And again the oline is moving early that left guard
  11. Ugh jeffcoat.... Don't give them any yards. Make them earn everything. You should be kicking for three now
  12. That's pretty weak. Not sure why he's down though.
  13. Oline a little.porous. tighten it up
  14. And turned over everything that back!!!
  15. Fack.. turnover. Did we not learn from last week
  16. Is Dustin Nielsen the MC for the pregame stuff?
  17. Isn't self harm what Hamilton is doing showing up to this game??
  18. I always wondered what it would be like to watch a football game with you guys here. I think it would be a blast. Might have to make it a reality someday once the paranoia with covid dies down. Until then I'll celebrate across the city with you guys. Im jacked for the game. Go bombers!!!
  19. I'm watching the first half of the game at home . Then I'm going to head to my father's to watch the remainder of the game with him. He's getting up there in age and has health issues. I don't know how many more moments like this I'll get to enjoy with him. Go Blue!!!! Bring it home again!
  20. What a great tribute to Brian Williams. My best memory of him was the final broadcast from the Vancouver Olympics. Just embodied the Canadian pride and spirit we had after 14 golds (which is still a record by a host nation). Iconic voice. Fantastic person. Great and humble Canadian. Enjoy retirement!
  21. I want the win but what an exciting ot. And Ehlers... Wtf.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.