Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Bowman wasn’t very good last year. We can sign someone better than him.
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
I’d love to have Heath back, but personally I’d prioritize Leggett, Bond, and Westerman before him.
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
Blah, it would’ve been nice if Mulumba came or If we could’ve swung him for a first.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Can’t throw and is a boarderline malcontent if he’s not starting.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Wow Ray is back. The Argos have a great one-two punch at QB now, regardless of who starts.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Wow, just a salary dump. Hughes may be older, but he's still a great player. Interesting move.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Should've thrown him in jail for a couple of days instead.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
I wouldn’t mind signing LaFrance if he comes cheap, but given that Flanders is one of our starting receivers he’s hardly a necessity.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
This has to mean that Heath is gone.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Knox was a pending FA, letting him out early isn’t a good deal.
-
Will Walters go all out at MLB?
I mean, Coombs wasn’t necessarily better than Demski. It’s just that Coombs at RB and Demski at receiver was the best use of talent possible.
-
Will Walters go all out at MLB?
Demski hasn’t regularly played running back since high school or early in his CIS days. I’m not sure why he’s going to come and be our backup tailback now.
-
CJOB Bombers Show Monday Jan 22
Is this a joke or is it actually not worth a listen? You're scaring me off!
-
Glenn to Edm
Well, Darian Durant is considerably better than you Kevin Glenn.
-
Darian Durant signs with Bombers
I had a feeling this was going to happen. I love this signing. It’ll be nice to have a veteran backup for sure.
-
Glenn to Edm
An MOP winner and a man with multiple grey cup rings should not be getting compared to Kevin Glenn.
-
Glenn to Edm
Yup. The Ticats had some good teams in the Glenn years too. The only bad teams he’s really played on are 05 Bombers, 15 Riders, and whatever year he played in Montreal.
-
Glenn to Edm
The Stamps weren’t a good team? Come on now.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
I love Randle and it’ll be nice to have him back. With Leggett injured, Randle was the most important of the trio to bring him back.
-
Glenn to Edm
I thought Davis got a short hook to be fair. He was better than LeFevour, and we played without any semblance of a receiving core, missing Adams and Dressler.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
I can just imagine the 2018 Bombers trotting our there with Sam Hurl and Patrick Neufeld as starters like it’s 2015.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
No offence to Randle, but how good was this team before Bond entered the starting lineup? The entire O-Line went from below average to great, simply due to Travis Bond starting over Patty Neufeld.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
Letting Bond go to another team is a decision we’d surely live to regret rather quickly..
-
Glenn to Edm
Exactly my point. I don’t understand how anyone believes that Davis and LeFevour are better than Durant.
-
Glenn to Edm
I don’t understand how anyone doesn’t believe Durant would be an instant improvement as our backup QB.