Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
Bomber Moves 2018
Not to mention all the undisciplined penalities he takes... we’ll be okay without him. Just like we were for the remainder of the season after he went down
-
Bomber Moves 2018
I wonder if Westerman and Heath have a more tepid market than they were anticipating. Jake Thomas is the guy I want back (and Bond but I’m resigned to the fact he’s gone).
-
Bomber Moves 2018
But but but Floyd said we overpaid at 130K!
-
Free Agency Week - News Central
As long as the Riders don’t sxoop him up...
-
Bomber Moves 2018
I don’t really see why we needed to bring Fogg back. Although, he is a good returner.
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
Jake Thomas is one guy who would be nice to re-sign in case we need to go Canadian at DT.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
I’ve never even heard of Fenner. Is he good?
-
Free Agency Week - News Central
I’m a big fan of Evans. I hate seeing him go to the Riders.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
You wouldn't think so. But, Canadians do make a surprising amount of money. I'm happy to have him though. He can easily be the best Canadian receiver we've had in 20 years.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
I heard a rumor that we're paying Demski 160K. I hope that isn't true, as it would definitely be an over payment.
-
Free Agency Week - News Central
But....the salaries are in every video game. They would legally have to get that information from league and PA.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
I like Ian Wild, but we would’ve been better off using his money on a real MLB.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
I disagree. Bowman is a leader in a locker room that can desperately use one. Montreal needs some semblance of veteran guidance.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Well, Drew Tate is a useless insurance policy. It’s the type of insurance that expires when you need to use it and has absolutely zero coverage.
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
I like Westerman and would love to have him back. With that being said, he’s 33 and i’d rather let him go a year too soon rather than a year too late. I also wouldn’t miss his undisciplined penalties.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
He should’ve been cut the second he opened his mouth about Daniels after the Grey Cup. What a moronic clown.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
We do need another good receiver, but I’d completely disagree that Bowman is better than Bond or Westerman. Theres no way that Denmark was getting 140K either.
-
Bomber Moves 2018
Is your sarcasm dector broken mate?
-
Bomber Moves 2018
The Riders were just offering him that deal to drive up the price and didn’t really him! Didn’t you know?! The Rider fans are such a joke .
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
I’m not a Bowman fan whatsoever. I would’ve rather used that money to retain our own guys than sign an aging veteran with suspect hands.
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
Yup. Flanders at RB and Harris at SB is an idea I’ve supported for quite sometime. It should help extended the career of a harris as he ages as well.
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
If Jake Thomas leaves, Faith better be ready to roll.
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
I expected Leggett back, now is where it gets interesting. I feel like Bond (sadly) and Heath are already gone, but what happens with Westerman?
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
I hope he goes to the Riders and not the Bombers.
-
Around The League: 2018 Offseason
Eric Rogers is healthy and has been getting NFL workouts but remains unsigned. I’d throw a pile of money at him... He was the best receiver in there CFL before he tore his ACL with the Niners.