Everything posted by Noeller
-
Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
Actually I thought you meant DB97.... The GOAT of CFL DL, since we're actually talking about that. And he also has said no to coaching.
-
Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
I actually laughed about the Jake-As-Coach thing just because I knew exactly what the reaction would be. So funny. I think he's well respected in the room and 13 years experience is definitely worth passing on to th next generation. I'm happy for the guy.
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
I used to think TC was good but posters on here recently have made the case that he is, indeed, ****. That's unfortunate.... While this does feel like an obvious upgrade from Hogan, it also feels like the CFL Recycling Program in high gear...- Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
When I saw Koala on one of the latest Handled Internally pods, I wondered if that was "telling"....- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
🙏🙏- 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
- Game 32: Yet another Amazon Trail
Helle gave them more of a chance than they deserved.... Lucky to get a point out of that.- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
- The 2025 Grim Reaper Thread
******* brutal.... Reiner is a genius from genius royalty legacy. So unbelievably sad, especially if the Robbery/Homicide part is true.- 2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
Threatened to choke him with a scarf, no doubt....- 2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
This is insane.... Who in Toronto cares enough about the Argos to do this???- The 2025 Grim Reaper Thread
This sub forum turned into Temu Reddit very gradually..... I just shake my head a lot of the time.- Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
It makes all the sense in the world for him to try and get a shot for as long as he can and I certainly wouldn't fault him. Having said that, it's interesting that they seemingly told Walters that if it doesn't pan out this NFL season, that they'll be in camp come May.- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
Every year I keep thinking it's gonna happen... We talk about Old Boys Club around here a lot, and that's an OBC guy I've been expecting for years now.- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
As long as the right move is made, I don't care when or if an announcement is made. They can keep it quiet as long as they want.- Random Jets News
Goaltending is not the problem with this team...- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
I think the biggest thing to take away from all the blame being thrown around, is that absolutely nobody here has a ******* clue what's going on behind the scenes. Blame Walters, Blame Osh, Blame Wade, Blame Scouts, Blame the OC, Blame Players.... Nobody really knows and never will. As always, the answer is likely somewhere in the middle... Or, at least, everyone accepts at least a little bit of blame for how it went down.- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
If there's a God in heaven....... It's gonna be a great year.- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
I sincerely couldn't be happier that we signed McCutcheon to a contract....- 25/26 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season Thread
I think bringing this UFL all star guy in negates us bringing in a known commodity back up. QB3 will be some kinda prospect.- Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
It's really funny that there's a hardline stance of "It's absolutely Walters fault" and "It's absolutely O'Shea's fault" and no room for Grey area in between....- Upcoming Movies
Rumours of a Doomsday trailer today... We shall see. - Blue Bombers -- 2025/26 Offseason -- Discussion Thread
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.