Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kelownabomberfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kelownabomberfan

  1. That's awesome. When I was living in Calgary, I was at Eau Claire Market downtown when a cab pulled up and Teppo Numminen and Keith Tkachuk got out. I got to hang out with them for awhile while they walked around the mall. Teppo was giving it to Keith as he had just signed his big contract after Chicago tried to grab him and Winnipeg was forced to match the offer. That was pretty fun.
  2. Given how bad Fajardo is doing we may see Tre Ford yet.
  3. Houston we have a problem...
  4. Popular 1980s actor Loni Anderson of the hit TV series 'WKRP in Cincinnati' has died
  5. Saskatchewan is destroying Montreal. Is this team for real?
  6. if only we'd get to see Zach pulled when he starts to suck.
  7. Who are most of those guys?
  8. in a related story Christoph Walz is going to play the lead role in a remake of Shaft.
  9. welcome to 1995 - the last time we went into the downward spiral of mediocrity and long drought. We are probably almost there. I hope we don't need to have a Reinebold situation again where we bring in a goofball who tanks us for two straight years before we wake up.
  10. Johnzo is still the meat in the sandwich!
  11. I think this site has been hacked?
  12. I don't think we beat the Bisons twice if we play them now. This is a great game - it's games like this that I enjoy and the product is so much better than watching some crappy NFL game. Just wish all CFL games were this good. Like for instance the game last night, which was bad.
  13. Bo Levi playing like he's 10 years younger. I thought that he was done but he's having a Damon Allen kind of resurgence this year. Having a receiver like Lawler really helps.
  14. Filmed in Winnipeg! Which would explain why I saw Bob Odenkirk at several Jets games this year.
  15. He's tanned, rested, and ready....
  16. yeah I'm talking about the record for a single season, not a career.
  17. man first it's K Law making a clutch catch then Johnny A. going on a run. Wonder why we are sucking so hard this year...could it be we let too many core players go?
  18. crap should have taken Butler this week The TSN graphic said that Milt got 23 TD's in 2002. That was the height of the Khari-Milt days wasn't it?
  19. Just get me my TD KLaw so that I live another week. TSN is playing up the fact Lawler is on track right now to take out Milt's single season TD record set in 2002.
  20. Buck should be available after tomorrow.
  21. At least that year we beat Toronto.
  22. Still better than running with Johnny Unitas
  23. Cuz they knew Osh wouldn't pull him?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.