Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BomberFanInSask

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BomberFanInSask

  1. Is Brady hurt? I know he had that fumble, but it's inexcusable to use him so few times. Especially when they had a lead in the 3rd quarter. Condell and Collaros determined to prove they can win a game without Brady.
  2. I appreciate your observations of the roster. I don't know much about building CFL rosters, so this is very helpful. I wonder why our Bombers media folk aren't asking specific questions about the roster (i.e. DI usage)? It would be nice to hear O'Shea's perspective on this.
  3. The BC QB looks more motivated and confident than our excuse for a QB. Brown hasn’t thrown a ball in the air more than 10 yards. If their young guy can do this, then Elgersma can get the Bomber offence going. Condell is as bad as Hogan for play calling. I’ve been watching the Bombers since the early 80’s and this ****-show takes me back.
  4. There’s talk of BC starting Kaidon Salter in their next game. He’s a 23 year old up and coming QB. I find it strange that there’s little to no talk of giving the ball to Taylor Elgersma for the Bombers. He can’t do any worse than Dru Brown, in fact I think he can perform much better. He has a more accurate arm, a better frame, is just as mobile, and brings more confidence to the QB role.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.