Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrFreakzilla

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrFreakzilla

  1. I hate this site security for game day postings.
  2. What...care to edit your post?
  3. Zach needs to wake up. That blitz wasn't disguised at all and still he didn't react to it.
  4. I hate Condell more than I hated Hogan. With that being said they both suck.
  5. Run the damn ball
  6. No wonder he doesn't start
  7. Dumb penalty to take
  8. There is nothing I care less about in the entire world than what the Riders think.
  9. Wilson would have probably dropped it
  10. That's Zach.....touchdown!
  11. Now hand it off, nope of course not
  12. Yes I do remember the game. But Wallace was no all-star.
  13. That wasn't no yards?
  14. I'm not making excuses for Zach but it is windy today. Also not blocking a rusher up the middle isn't his fault
  15. Run the f*ckin' ball!
  16. Riders continue to cover well on teams
  17. O.M.G they called another hold, I like it
  18. O.M.G they called a hold
  19. Good call C.C!
  20. A cardboard cutout of Benny Thomson would be good too.
  21. Let me be the first one here tonight to say....you were right.
  22. TOUCHDOWN!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.