Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrFreakzilla

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrFreakzilla

  1. Will it stand....yes
  2. TOUCHDOWN! What's going on?? I like it
  3. Zach refusing to throw the ball away with pressure in his face.
  4. Brutal tackling/attempted tackling
  5. Wilson wasn't open
  6. We moved on from all 3 of those players. Jeffcoat retired, Adams was with Ottawa until he was released during the season. I think Gray must have disappeared off the face of the earth.
  7. Who left the first chance they got that we didn't want to keep or didn't want to overpay? I'm interested to hear this impressive list of yours.
  8. I liked the Woods spin move
  9. Never gonna happen, we would have to dress less linebackers
  10. Kelly is still on the team?
  11. I thought Cobb is a returner, he would be an improvement over Logan
  12. This should be a 2 score game
  13. Clothline tackles and jersey pulls are now legal?
  14. Can't decide if I hate Maas or Dickerson more
  15. Sergio not with his best game
  16. I'm surprised Neufeld started. Eli could have started at RG
  17. Ayers sighting on defense
  18. Brady won't be getting any opportunities today Milt
  19. 2nd and 3rd tries looked in
  20. Can't overturn if you cannot see the ball

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.