Kyle Walters

Zero success as positional coach.  Zero success as assistant GM.  Zero success as GM.   Hired McManus and Goveia to more senior roles than previous roles with very limited success.   He should go before O'Shea.  Nice call on Waggoner.  Those who can't recruit sign free agents.   A good interview but not someone that delivers.   Hard to believe this team wins before Labour Day. 

I'd actually agree with this...  Re-upping Willy without any real reason was a bad move.  Passing on Trevor Harris to sign Nichols was ridiculous.  Not as ridiculous as heading into last season with Brohm as a backup instead of Glenn.  Won a 'bidding war' for a QB that no one wanted.

Can't recruit assistant coaches... Wylie our 'trophy coach' is basically half-time...  No one can tell me that Etch was his first choice... but I think Bellefuile was...

Many people saw that Willy might be shellshocked except Walters and Osh...

I was one of the 'negatrons' asking for an experienced GM and experienced coach when the bombers hired Miller...  but jumped on the bandwagon for Osh and Walters - wish I hadn't.

Osh burnt this team twice tonight... that's the problem - the D just quit on him for the last time tonight

Yes.   At some point I really hope the bombers rebound.   My six year only know that I get angry everytime the bombers play.   I try to explai. To him why I don't want to take him to a game his year because I rather save my money and take him to the museum or fun mountain where we will both leave happy and carefree. 

Ive been a hardcore fan of this team since the 90s but I'm at or very close to my limit.  My wife hates me watching the games because I become short and angry during and after most games.  Since I can't just enjoy the team win or lose I may just have to stop watching this crap.