Question For Anyone Who Has Purchased Heritage Classic Tickets

Y2C

In the e-mail sent to you by the Jets did it say you had "1" ticket available to purchase? If you had linked accounts buying seats did it state 2, 3, 4 whatever the case may have been?

Edited by Y2C

Oh, for sure I understand that.

It's just that my buddy and my season tickets (side-by-side but separate accounts) got emails indicating 1 ticket available to purchase.

Now does that just mean we get the one ticket per season seat?  We have always understood that would be the case, that's not the problem. Our concern is that we'll only be able to purchase a lone seat on each account rather than side-by-side using one of them.

Thanks for any help guys. Honestly True North is typically great on an overall level, but this whole process has been a nightmare. Just from hearing the issues of people that have already gone through the ticket buying experience to fruitlessly trying and trying to get through to ticket reps for days just to get any sort of clarification on things.

Apparently they don't work weekends... Even if it happens to be the company's busiest time of the year by far. Hey, can I get that deal too?! No? Aw shucks. :(

Edited by Y2C

On 6/19/2016 at 7:21 PM, Y2C said:

Oh, for sure I understand that.

It's just that my buddy and my season tickets (side-by-side but separate accounts) got emails indicating 1 ticket available to purchase.

Now does that just mean we get the one ticket per season seat?  We have always understood that would be the case, that's not the problem. Our concern is that we'll only be able to purchase a lone seat on each account rather than side-by-side using one of them.

Thanks for any help guys. Honestly True North is typically great on an overall level, but this whole process has been a nightmare. Just from hearing the issues of people that have already gone through the ticket buying experience to fruitlessly trying and trying to get through to ticket reps for days just to get any sort of clarification on things.

Apparently they don't work weekends... Even if it happens to be the company's busiest time of the year by far. Hey, can I get that deal too?! No? Aw shucks. :(

I'm in the exact same situation as you are. In fact if your initials are JJ, then we probably just discovered each other's names on MBB. ;) 

I thought it was explained okay in the initial email...

Please follow the steps outlined below once your scheduled priority access has started:

• Approximately 24 hours before your priority access period, we will send an email to the primary email address listed on your account with a link to the 2016 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic™ Account Manager page. All ticket purchases must be processed online and will be allotted using a best available assignment within the price category selected.
  • CLICK HERE to view the available seat locations for the 2016 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic™.
  • Click to select a price category for your eventual ticket package. Click <find seats>. Your ticket search results will not show a specific seat location. Within the price level you have selected, a specific seat location will be assigned to you adjacent to any Single Seat Holder account as identified in the recently completed survey. Click <add to cart> to continue.
  • Log in to the 2016 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic™ Account Manager using the same email and password as your Winnipeg Jets™ Account.
  • From the dropdown menu, choose your delivery method. Click <checkout> to continue.
  • Choose a credit card type from the Payment Option dropdown menu. Enter or confirm your credit card billing information and click <purchase tickets> to complete the process.
  • Review your order and confirm that you agree to the Terms of Use. Select purchase tickets to complete and submit your ticket order.
  • You will receive an email confirming the purchase of your 2016 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic™ deposit for your records.

So there is no specific seat purchase, you're reserving a seat in that price category.

And if both of you have completed the survey, you should be okay.

Lastly, you've had that much trouble getting a hold of your rep?  I've only had 2-3 instances in 5+ years - but they always called me back same day or next day if it was later. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Pop said:

I'm in the exact same situation as you are. In fact if your initials are JJ, then we probably just discovered each other's names on MBB. ;) 

I thought it was explained okay in the initial email...

So there is no specific seat purchase, you're reserving a seat in that price category.

And if both of you have completed the survey, you should be okay.

Lastly, you've had that much trouble getting a hold of your rep?  I've only had 2-3 instances in 5+ years - but they always called me back same day or next day if it was later. 

Yeah, I called and my buddy called a couple times and got nothing. Luckily I managed to get through on the morning of.

I get that if there was going to be a time they'd be difficult to be get ahold of, this was it.  What a gong show this whole process has been...

Edited by Y2C