Ehlers, Armia, Copp, Petan

Ducky

After the last game against Colorado, Maurice was talking about Armia and said maybe he played his best game so far.

This guy needs to play with offensive minded players. He hasn't looked out of place no matter where Maurice has stuck him.

Edited by Ducky

• 1 month later...

This is what happens when injuries occur. Ehlers,Armia,Lipon,Stuart are all hurt. What else can you do? You call guys up, just like Armia and Lipon were called up at one point and you see what they can do. This is a great time to do it, You aren't making the playoffs so why not call guys up, especially since they are all on an emergency basis due to injuries and see what they can do.

Kosmo has looked ok, his corsi is pretty bad but he's looked ok... playing with  Thorburn tho, i think makes anyone with Skill look worse than they are, guy has no hockey sense at all.. Lipon was looking really good on the 4th line, bringing the hits every night, perfect 4th liner...

Petan gets to show what he's learned now in the A out there and apparently he will be playing with Kosmo and Lowry so... 

What can you do tho really? Toronto is tanking, we aren't, we just have injuries. 

When Ehlers is back, Armia is back... kosmo and petan will be sent down more than likely, unless another injury occurs. 

Edited by Goalie

Injuries? You cant just sit guys for no reason, who does that? Nobody... 

Who do you want them to bring up? Helle? why? so we can win games? Comrie? why? so we can win a game lol.

Really the only guy they haven't called up that deserves to be is De Leo and i'll bet it's coming. 

Who on the Moose deserve to be called up? Morrissey is hurt, Cormier sucks, Raffl is hurt. 

De Leo is the only guy and like i said, I'm sure it's coming soon. 

Let me guess? Sit Wheeler and Buff right? call up scrubs to take their place, Yeah, i'm sure Buff and Wheeler would be cool with that. 

Edited by Goalie

De Leo, Morrissey, Comrie, Kostalek, Olsen, Connor if he signs, Poolman if he signs? When does Lemieux's season end?

I'd pick Connor, Poolman, Lemieux and Morrissey and De Leo if Lemieux is not available.

Let them get a taste of the big team and a bigger payday for a couple of weeks. You always have emergency callups so if we have 12 games left, why not see what some youngsters can do?

So who are you sitting to let these guys, who most have either NCAA tournaments happening or OHL playoffs happening, play?

Kostalek? he would get eaten alive, he hasn't been good for the Moose at all, i know he's your boy but... your boy ain't even close to being NHL ready.. He'd get 2 shifts and then stapled to the bench, Maurice doesn't play Postma much, you think he'd play Kostalek right now? Olsen? He's a center so who of Scheif who is still developing,Lowry same thing, Copp same thing and Burmi, pretty much same thing do you sit? 

Connor has a tournament as does Poolman, Lemieuxs team will go far in the OHL playoffs. 

Who do you sit tho? 

Morrissey is hurt, that's why Melchiori was called up, played one game and was sent down. Morrissey is injured and probably done for the season right now. 

Of that List, Connor and De Leo, assuming Michigan is eliminated early enough are the only 2 real options. 

Edited by Goalie

Couldn't Connor's team be finished this weekend?

Where'd you hear that about Morrissey? Last I heard it was day to day? Olsen can be played for Thorbs, Kosmo, Hali...what does it hurt? It helps the tank.

Not sure where you get the Kostalek is my boy from but it might give players extra reason to make the team and you can "show them some love" with a bigger payday for 10 days. Much better way to "show them some love" than letting a player, that has never played on your team before, have a NMC...