True North Announcement

Since we're guessing, I'd guess it's the retail/commercial/ hotel/ residential development between MTS Centre and the Convention Center.

Here's hoping!! Honestly, as "major" business announcements go, I'd find dressing room & Ice Plex upgrades kind of underwhelming.

EDIT: Especially given the contract uncertainty of 2 of the club's most important players.

Since we're guessing, I'd guess it's the retail/commercial/ hotel/ residential development between MTS Centre and the Convention Center.

Here's hoping!! Honestly, as "major" business announcements go, I'd find dressing room & Ice Plex upgrades kind of underwhelming.

EDIT: Especially given the contract uncertainty of 2 of the club's most important players.

Tim Campbell teets it's an iceplex expansion with greater facilities for the Jets and Moose. Yup. Underwhelming. But we'll see.

When it's contract info, dont they say "Winnipeg Jets" will make an announcement?  "True North" means its not related to hockey ops.

Expanding the Iceplex is cool but Im sure that was already announced.  I suppose this could be actual details.  If I recall, they were going to create offices for both the Jets and Moose...and some other bells and whistles?

What a change around here.  There was a time when people didnt think we could support one pro team let alone two.  I wonder when True North made the decision that they could support the Moose long term... its very interesting.

The announcement isnt much for the general public but its good for the teams and shows a continued commitment on the part of TN to be as "world class" as possible in how they treat their players.

Honestly, there have been rumors and talk of this Iceplex expansion for some time and the second i heard the announcement was taking place at the ICEPLEX, i knew that this would be the reason. 

The True North Square announcement would happen downtown.