3 Grrrrreatttt Player Interviews

I haven't watched the clips yet, but assume the Chris Randle interview is where the Freep got their quotes from. Love what he said about the move from CB to LB. Remember a few years ago when Hefney was asked to do the same and threw a hissy-fit? There has no doubt been a unilateral culture shift within the organization, and it's a very welcome and refreshing change. I'm an eternal Bomber optimist, and always feel good about the season ahead at this time of year, but think I might have some actual basis for that in 2015. Go Blue!

I haven't watched the clips yet, but assume the Chris Randle interview is where the Freep got their quotes from. Love what he said about the move from CB to LB. Remember a few years ago when Hefney was asked to do the same and threw a hissy-fit? There has no doubt been a unilateral culture shift within the organization, and it's a very welcome and refreshing change. I'm an eternal Bomber optimist, and always feel good about the season ahead at this time of year, but think I might have some actual basis for that in 2015. Go Blue!

When the organization is starved for talent, some players can think they can call their own shots. No such this year.

I can't view the clips what he say about Vega?

Irving asked him if he liked the moves made in the offseason.

Turner (with a huge smile on his face): "Some of the moves I like... Jason Vega... It would've been better to see him around."

You can just tell those two are bros.