21 Canadians

Atomic

I truly hope that what Walters said about potentially starting 8 Canadians on opening day is not true. Unless he's counting Lirim.

I seem to recall us doing this last year with Sherman over Johnny Sears to predictably pedestrian results.

Maybe Yantz out-duels Willy for the starting QB position?   :)

QB position does not count for the ratio.  That's why most team's have never carried a Canadian as a QB (such as the 3rd QB).

I honestly would have no issue with them starting 8 9 10 canadians if that's what they decided to do, I mean, i don't think they would start 8 or 9 or 10 if they didn't have too, imo, they(coaches/management) want to win and if starting 8 Canadians means we have a better chance at winning, then so be it.

Maybe those starting 8 Canadians or whatever, maybe they are actually better than the americans that were brought in? Nobody ever thinks of that really...

Rules are rules and you must start 7 Canadians, If you can start more, it just means that 8th canadian starter is probably better than the american alternative. 

I truly hope that what Walters said about potentially starting 8 Canadians on opening day is not true. Unless he's counting Lirim.

I seem to recall us doing this last year with Sherman over Johnny Sears to predictably pedestrian results.

Maybe Yantz out-duels Willy for the starting QB position?   :)

QB position does not count for the ratio.  That's why most team's have never carried a Canadian as a QB (such as the 3rd QB).

Yeah I know that.  I was joking.