RB/FB Christophe Normand (4th round, 33rd overall)

BigBlue

I think Normand could be used as a nice deception tool on offense. Line him up as fullback with the scat back, then before the snap the scat back goes wideout and give the ball to Normand to run up the middle. He's a FB who is a legit threat to run on any play, at least based on the video. Plays like that will loosen up the D and open things up on offense.

I think Normand could be used as a nice deception tool on offense. Line him up as fullback with the scat back, then before the snap the scat back goes wideout and give the ball to Normand to run up the middle. He's a FB who is a legit threat to run on any play, at least based on the video. Plays like that will loosen up the D and open things up on offense.

Hopefully he can be what everyone has wanted Fitzgerald to be... or a combo pack of Fitz/Pointbriand

I nominate you as the new O.C.  Go tell Marcel he's fired.