Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upcoming Movies

  • Replies 5.5k
  • Views 576.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Featured Replies

So Total Drama but with Animals?

I thought his widow banned the live action adapations how did Comcast find a loophole that didn't involve her being deceased?

6 hours ago, iHeart said:

I thought his widow banned the live action adapations how did Comcast find a loophole that didn't involve her being deceased?

Motion capture ala Avatar

  • 3 weeks later...

This looks gloriously mad and can’t wait to see it.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Ryan Reynolds movie direct to tv? 😬

Okay this will be worth watching for the animations alone, and I'm not saying this because I'm friends with one of the animators on facebook, they actually look great

Edited by iHeart

well I hope Animation Twitter will be putting their money where their mouths are or rather their typing fingers

Edited by iHeart

Kind of makes me wonder what kind of promotion they'll have (besides a four episode marathon the weekend before the premiere, not to mention that when FOX was promoting stuff on the network, they were using Simpsons Font) considering they went all out when the first film premiered, Twitter was in it's infancy when it was released. Hell I hate that Winnipeg never got a 7-11 turned into a Kwik E Mart considering that Groening said (but later reiterated) that Homer was from Winnipeg

  • 2 weeks later...

Looks familiar 🤔

  • 2 weeks later...

Princess Diaries 3 cofirmed, the official title of the Simpsons movie sequel is The New Simpsons movie (and it's the only thing I really want to see next year)

Incredibles 3 will be out in Summer 2028 (and as I imagined it will revolve around the Parr kids)

Lilo and Stitch 2 will have a Summer 2028 release Image

Edited by iHeart

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.