Would You Rate Willy 5th Best?

BigBlue

Honestly, i can't respond back to the posts who say Crompton is better than Willy... I just can't cuz nothing good will come of it. All i'll say to those are.. Give us Montreals D and give us their oline and let's see what happens.

Seriously, anyone who honestly believes Crompton is better than Willy... man oh man...SMH for sure. 

Also Collaros, the ticats have what? 7 wins? lefevour had what? 2 of them? 1 for sure tho...

Collaros has cost hamilton some games too, has had chances to win some close games and couldn't do it.

Taking the entire season in to account and taking all the other factors in to account like OLINE play, Defensive play, Receivers..

1. BLM

2. Reilly

3. Ray

4. gets tricky here cuz these next 3 are really interchangable but lets just say 4a b and c, in no particuluar order either

Willy,Glenn,Collaros

7.Durant- dude has missed half the season now, can't rate him either, he was doing nothing special when he was playing either

8.Crompton

9.Hank

hey rag on me all you want for putting Crompton ahead of Willy.... but don't put Mitchell at #1 and expect me to take your seriously.  He's a bi-product of a great offence, propped up by an awesome running game.  Bo Levi has managed games well, but hasn't done anything that makes him jump off the map ahead of everyone else.

In MY order:  1. Ray 2. Reilly 3. Mitchell 4. Glenn 5. Durant 6. Crompton 7. Willy 8. Collaros 9. Burris

But... you can't truly rate just a QB's pure ability.  You have to have a good team around you to get everything rolling.  Durant & Collaros could both be higher on this list, but by virtue of injury, Collaros needs to work his way back up, and Durant is a proven QB (although, I still don't think an outstanding one!).

If this was a team referendum then I would rank Willy pretty low...but it's not. I think he has had a good season on a bad team. I rate his season ahead of Burris, Crompton, Durant, Collaros and Glenn. I think Willy would have made any of these teams better than they were this year.