Eskimos @ Riders

Jacquie

Well, we kind of fell apart there in the second half. but Joseph was not bad at all. Certainly better than Sunseri.

With more practice, Joseph should only get better.

So should Ken Ploen. Chamblin & Taman just admitted without saying it that Sunseri & Doege aren't good enough... 

Much better game by the Riders but once again our special teams let us down, if we wanna get anywheres in the playoffs they gotta shore that up, too many times they've fallen asleep. Have to admit I was pleasantly surprised with how Joseph played, was cool seeing him in a Riders jersey again.

Well, we kind of fell apart there in the second half. but Joseph was not bad at all. Certainly better than Sunseri.

So should Ken Ploen. Chamblin & Taman just admitted without saying it that Sunseri & Doege aren't good enough...
No question both Sunseri & Doege have been huge disappointments. I'd be surprised if either are back next season.

No question both Sunseri & Doege have been huge disappointments. I'd be surprised if either are back next season.

If only Joseph wasn't so old  :angry: .