More embarrassing, more hopeless feeling ...

IC Khari

Now for sure.... 2012 was the game after an improving Bomber team canned LaPo, and whether you buy into that sorta thing, it sure looked like the team mailed that one in. It was all downhill from there...

This year, there were flashes of hope early.... But the predictability of our club now is just comical. An attendance above 24K on Saturday will shock me!

Now for sure.... 2012 was the game after an improving Bomber team canned LaPo, and whether you buy into that sorta thing, it sure looked like the team mailed that one in. It was all downhill from there...

This year, there were flashes of hope early.... But the predictability of our club now is just comical. An attendance above 24K on Saturday will shock me!

The bomber faithful who have been supporting the team deserve better.

I hope O'Shea is smart enough to admit he screwed up bigtime putting in Cotton and Bryant. Those guys were not the reason we lost, but they are not our best players in those positions. Kelly and Grigsby, unless hurt, should play the rest of the way. 

Actually now as the regime is new so I don't believe that there'll be any changes in coaching or management. Coaches won't be fired & no one will leave unless they quit to go elsewhere on their own. In 2012, there was a feeling that Mack's time was coming. 

No question 2012 was more depressing. There was that feeling that Macks time was coming and we would blow **** up yet again and hope we hired someone better. You can't just pull the plug on that kind of talent recruiter willy nilly. At least this year we got a qb and I guy I really do like at head coach so there's that. Just a shame the talent level on this team is so poor.