Why not us?

Tehedra

Well yeah no kidding and that's not unfair of the fans to be like that either. It's not rocket appliances, I'm going to be more accepting of penalties taken by a player who actually contributes positively.

As it stands right now, I bet if you looked at it and balanced out the net yards by Romby between his offensive gains and his penalties, he's likely close to being in the negative.

As it stands right now, I bet if you looked at it and balanced out the net yards by Romby between his offensive gains and his penalties, he's likely close to being in the negative.

14 receptions for 154 yards

3 penalties for 30 yards - breakdown: 2 objectionable conduct penalties at Toronto and 1 illegal participation at BC.

14 receptions for 154 yards

3 penalties for 30 yards - breakdown: 2 objectionable conduct penalties at Toronto and 1 illegal participation at BC.

Was surprised to hear he had that many yards.

Either way, although he's clearly not as useless as I thought, he's still useless.