Bombers holding secret practices

gbill2004

The hate the media in this city has for the Bombers is bordering on obsessive.

I agree the media there sure gets after the team. But I will say as a Rider fan I wish our media asked some friggin questions sometimes that the fans really would like to know the answers to.  O'Shea had a tough post game presser after the labor day game, thought he handled it fairly well. Its a fine line sometimes between the media being too tough and being pom pom wavers.

They don't ask hard questions though, they ask stupid questions. There is a really big difference. That's the big problem we all have with the media, it's not that they're hard on the Bombers, it's that they're stupid on the Bombers. Asking hard questions is fine, but they rarely do that. Gary Lawless asks leading questions. He's figured out the response he wants in advance and tries to lead the people into answering the way he wants. Wiecek wishes he could be back at the race track or curling rink so he just throws **** and hopes it sticks without knowing anything about the sport he's covering, Paul Friesen spends his time staring into his toilet looking for **** to disturb. With Ed Tait moving to the Jets the press covering the Bombers really are a bunch of hacks. 

I am anxiously waiting for Wiecek's new Wednesday sidebar: "THIS WEEK AT IGF!!!".  All of the weekly goings on at the stadium.

- Who went pee and when?

- What kind of cake did Carol get for her birthday?

- And just how old is Carol really?

- 39 again?  C'mon Carol.

- Time in, time out for all football and non-football personnel.

- Personal call transcriptions - were they able to shave grandma Miller's bunion down?

It is OUR RIGHT to have these hard hitting facts.  Cause, you know, tax dollars...

The hate the media in this city has for the Bombers is bordering on obsessive.

I agree the media there sure gets after the team. But I will say as a Rider fan I wish our media asked some friggin questions sometimes that the fans really would like to know the answers to.  O'Shea had a tough post game presser after the labor day game, thought he handled it fairly well. Its a fine line sometimes between the media being too tough and being pom pom wavers.

ANOTHER RIDER FAN!!!??!?!?!?!?!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

/lights hair on fire

But I agree, a nice balance between pompom wavers and team hitmen would be nice. Welcome here.