Labour Day Classic

Floyd

how do you consistently double team a DE that comes from all different areas? would rather see them design some plays to slow down the rush. The OL being able to get a good consistent push for the run game would help that. 

BC contained Chick quite well during their game. They obviously focused on him a lot. You have to know where he is at all times.

Chick didn't get any sacks but had tonnes of hurries and tackled Harris for a massive loss in the backfield.  Also, the attention paid to shutting him down meant a better day for the other guys on the D-Line.

Bad idea not having Cotton on the roster this week. Run game will be important and if Grigbsy gets injured Volny is our RB.

Could be Volny's time to shine.

Only few times I've seen him in the game he either fumbled or got injured. So let's just say I don't have lots of confidence in Volny.

Bad idea not having Cotton on the roster this week. Run game will be important and if Grigbsy gets injured Volny is our RB.

Could be Volny's time to shine.

Only few times I've seen him in the game he either fumbled or got injured. So let's just say I don't have lots of confidence in Volny.

yee of little faith