Packers ESPN beat writer projects Andy Mulumba won't make final roster

Mr. Perfect

what about chris matthews? can't find much on him. which is bad.

would he be asked back, if seahawks release him?

He is considered an extremely long shot to make the 53 man. However, he does have PR eligibility left, although most of the NFL pundits are suggesting he won't be asked. I have heard rumblings of a verbal agreement being in place with him for his return. Don't know how accurate that might be.

That would be an awesome boost to our receivers as well.. question would be how to work him back in...

what about chris matthews? can't find much on him. which is bad.

would he be asked back, if seahawks release him?

He is considered an extremely long shot to make the 53 man. However, he does have PR eligibility left, although most of the NFL pundits are suggesting he won't be asked. I have heard rumblings of a verbal agreement being in place with him for his return. Don't know how accurate that might be.

thanks!

I believe mike over most of the bomber reporters in WPG

I believe unicorns over most of the Bomber reporters in Winnipeg

Etch's head will explode deciding where he fits in his defence.

Is this said tongue in cheek? I certainly hope Etch will use him at end and not slide him inside because he's too heavy for "his style" of end. If we get bilukidi and Mulumba our defensive line will get a huge boost

Mulumba's speed and weight would have him playing end.  He could line up in the middle but that would be more about Etch throwing in a wrinkle than Mulumba being a regular tackle.

Bilukidi's weight would have him playing on the treadmill.  Zing!  Not sure really as I try to avoid watching Raider games, speaking to Raider fans, getting stabbed, getting batteries hucked at me.  Y'know, the fine traditions of the blackarsehole community.  But it would surprise me if he can move with the speed required to deal with the large CFL field and mobile CFL QBs at his current reported weight.  Drop him back down to the 300 range and he could be a huge asset.

another one of GB's beat writers are saying that the packers might even be able to trade Mulumba if he doesn't crack the roster, so sure sounds like he thinks there'll be demand for him elsewhere. 

I agree with what others around here have been saying, Bilukidi is looking like this year, Mulumba probably next.