Best Game Day Specials

Fraser

looking to watch tomorrow's game at a bar tomorrow. Leaning towards Smitties since they aready have a tuesday wing special or The Pony Corral.

Unless anyone can recommend a place with a good special for Gamedays?

Seriously?  Smitties or Pony Corral?  You're really looking for quality food aren't you?  Why don't you just go to Costco and pick up their plate of wings and eat them at your place.  They'd probably taste a whole lot better then the crap they serve at either of those 2 restaurants (and I use the term "restaurant" lightly when I speak of either of those places).

looking to watch tomorrow's game at a bar tomorrow. Leaning towards Smitties since they aready have a tuesday wing special or The Pony Corral.

Seriously?  Smitties or Pony Corral?  You're really looking for quality food aren't you?  Why don't you just go to Costco and pick up their plate of wings and eat them at your place.  They'd probably taste a whole lot better then the crap they serve at either of those 2 restaurants (and I use the term "restaurant" lightly when I speak of either of those places).

where do you like wings from?

Round Table.... ******* amazing

Round Table.... ******* amazing

X2

Silver Heights Restaurant. Weekly Specials:  Great place, great food great people, great atmosphere. Nope don't work there, been a fan for a long time though. You won't regret it if you go! 2 for 1 dinners today! Buy one get one free!