Hajrullahu Vs. Renaud

Renaud out for several weeks. Lirim takes both jobs for now. I think this would be the beginning of the end for Renaud.

In the other news.

- Leggett should be back.

- Oshea still mulling if Suber will be inserted to the line up this week.

- Greaves will start practicing back but still will not play vs Leos.

- Watson not ready yet.

I wonder what adjustment they'll do re our OL. If Leggett is back, and we still play 3 Int'l OL, then Sears will end up as DI instead of Unamba.

It's interesting that they are considering inserting Suber in the lineup which begs these questions.. 

- will he be a DI (which could mean we start 3 Nat'l OL) or

- will he start in place of Johnson? (who I think played well in 4 games) or Washington? (who deserves the doghouse bec of his boo-boos in game 3&4)

So Renaud hurt himself in warm up last game and obviously wasn't in the game.  I'm not sure how bad the injury is and if he will miss another game or not.   Lirim filled in and after a shaky start ended up with an average of 45.2 yards.  Renaud through three games has an average of 42.7.  The highest in the league right now is Waters at 48.5.  

Anyone think we should have Lirim doing both Kicking and punting and freeing up a National spot??

I'm sure there are people who think this.  I'm not one of them.

No choice since Renaud is out for several weeks.

Renaud out for several weeks. Lirim takes both jobs for now. I think this would be the beginning of the end for Renaud.

In the other news.

- Leggett should be back.

- Oshea still mulling if Suber will be inserted to the line up this week.

- Greaves will start practicing back but still will not play vs Leos.

- Watson not ready yet.

I wonder what adjustment they'll do re our OL. If Leggett is back, and we still play 3 Int'l OL, then Sears will end up as DI instead of Unamba.

It's interesting that they are considering inserting Suber in the lineup which begs these questions..

- will he be a DI (which could mean we start 3 Nat'l OL) or

- will he start in place of Johnson? (who I think played well in 4 games) or Washington? (who deserves the doghouse bec of his boo-boos in game 3&4)

Maybe Goossen starts this week?

Kind of an unwritten rule that kickers are replaced only when they get injured so I would not be surprised if Renaud is cut soon. Sure the new guy shanked 1 or 2 but then so does Renaud.

What are the implications of cutting a Canuck kicker? Are we better off having 2?

First time I've heard of this unwritten rule you speak of.

It's unwritten :P

I do not think that will we see Renaud again. Calling it now.