Nick Moore Injures Back

Sounds like a bad one. Prolly occured when he got jammed by the Argo DB stretching for a catch.

No word on how long he's out for but my estimate (back injuries) is minimum 2 games to as many as 10 games.

Source? Is this new information because O'Shea said he expects Moore to play week one? Moore was at practice today and while he wasn't practicing fully, he looked fine.

Just curious, but where are you reading it sounds 2 - 10 games bad?

“You saw the hit he took in the game,” O’Shea said. “It’s just more precautionary. I have a strong sense that Nick Moore is going to make our team. So we’ll give him the rest he needs to feel better.

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2014/06/11/bombers-receiver-nick-moore-will-sit-with-back-injury-this-week?

Nick Moore (back) and Glenn January (thumb infection) are both looking to be short-term issues. #Bombers

Sounds like a bad one. Prolly occured when he got jammed by the Argo DB stretching for a catch.

No word on how long he's out for but my estimate (back injuries) is minimum 2 games to as many as 10 games.

Source? Is this new information because O'Shea said he expects Moore to play week one? Moore was at practice today and while he wasn't practicing fully, he looked fine.

Winnipeg Sun. 

Coaches always expect guys to play until they're scratched. You don't much around with backs. Especially in exhibitions. Hope he only misses Saturday.

Winnipeg Sun.

Coaches always expect guys to play until they're scratched. You don't much around with backs. Especially in exhibitions. Hope he only misses Saturday.

Then why you posting BS that he might be out 10 weeks based on nothing??