Ham Signs Ol Rockhill

Zontar

here is a tip. if you think a guys is out of he league, check sask or edm roster. if he isn't there he's out of the league

yeah that's good advice, given the high percentage of has-beens that those two teams keep around.  Your method would require me checking their rosters, which I'm too lazy/apathetic to bother doing.

They got a ton of pressure on him last week and knocked him around and he looked overall pretty ineffective. What the bombers need to do is cut out the turnovers on offense and find some consistency there and they will be fine. QB position let them down in week one and it's pretty much as simple as that. I have no doubts based on what I've seen in the opening week that the bombers defense can keep this team in games with even a modest offensive output providing that turnovers don't become a major theme. 

And not play in Safe Mode when they have a lead...

Well Hervey schooled Mack I guess in that he was willing to engage in tampering to get Reilly, while Mack wanted to follow the rules.  Stupid Mack. I assume that the league was willing to look the other way on the Reilly tampering given all the tampering that went on in the Ricky Ray deal.  I doubt that Mack would have been afforded the same courtesy.

It wasn't tampering. Buono said he had given the Eskimos permission to talk to Reilly before the trade. He did not give that permission to Mack.