CTV: Death By Slow Torture

iso_55

Watched all 4 NFL Wildcard games & the ads we had to put up with were beyond description. Those bloody Mazda ads with Bruno Mars, (that go back to the start of the CFL season last July), the hideous McDonalds commercials (What???????) & the ads for the truck parts store.... My Gawd, it just never ended. CTV played those damned ads over & over & over. I live in Alberta & even I wanted the Travel Alberta ads to stop. At one point today, I just lost it this afternoon after seeing that stupid radio jock on the McDonalds commercials three times in a row. I don't know about you guys but it spoiled the games for me. I'm betting it did for a lot of people. As TSN & CTV are owned by Bell media, does this mean this is what watching the NFL in Canada will be like from now on?

Easy now iso, take a breath.

I know what you mean though. Last weekend I made the mistake of watching it live. 

Painful.

This weekend I PVR'd all 4 games and enjoyed them very much more as I zipped through the commercials.  

Wendy can now hop in that Mazda and drive to a McDonald's in Alberta for all I care.  :)

• 3 weeks later...