August 24Aug 24 Picks this week need to be in by Friday @ 7:30 PMCurrent standings are below (note, these are adjusted from last week where I had miskeyed the winner of one of the games)
August 24Aug 24 Hi Rich, I appreciate your weekly organization of the Pick 'Ems, it's a lot of fun to track during the season. If you could please review my week 12 picks, it shows '0' in the last week column where it should be '3'. I can share a screenshot of my picks if you would like. I did this screen capture last week because I thought I had missed a game or so in previous weeks, but I wasn't sure.Cheers,Grantps. It's 'gmcyvr' not 'gmcvr'
August 25Aug 25 Author 15 hours ago, gmcyvr said:Hi Rich,I appreciate your weekly organization of the Pick 'Ems, it's a lot of fun to track during the season. If you could please review my week 12 picks, it shows '0' in the last week column where it should be '3'. I can share a screenshot of my picks if you would like. I did this screen capture last week because I thought I had missed a game or so in previous weeks, but I wasn't sure.Cheers,Grantps. It's 'gmcyvr' not 'gmcvr'I've updated your name, it will show up in the screenshot next week. The lack of vowels always makes your name difficult for me I double checked, your picks weren't in the poll.
August 28Aug 28 Author 20 minutes ago, Bomberman said:Hope my picks are in. My page refreshed right after I submitted my picks.Yes they are in
August 29Aug 29 On 2026-08-28 at 2:42 PM, TBURGESS said:With Adams out, I'd like to change my pick from Cgy to Ham.I just want to make sure this change was made successfully
Picks this week need to be in by Friday @ 7:30 PM
Current standings are below (note, these are adjusted from last week where I had miskeyed the winner of one of the games)