Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Week 13 Pick 'Ems

Picks this week need to be in by Friday @ 7:30 PM

Current standings are below (note, these are adjusted from last week where I had miskeyed the winner of one of the games)

Screenshot-2026-08-24-at-10-24-13-AM.png

Week 13 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Game 47

    • Montreal
      78%
      26
    • Winnipeg
      21%
      7
  2. 2. Game 48

    • Hamilton
      18%
      6
    • Calgary
      81%
      27
  3. 3. Game 49

    • Toronto
      24%
      8
    • Saskatchewan
      75%
      25
  4. 4. Game 50

    • BC
      100%
      33
    • Ottawa
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/29/26 at 12:30 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hi Rich,

I appreciate your weekly organization of the Pick 'Ems, it's a lot of fun to track during the season. If you could please review my week 12 picks, it shows '0' in the last week column where it should be '3'. I can share a screenshot of my picks if you would like. I did this screen capture last week because I thought I had missed a game or so in previous weeks, but I wasn't sure.

Cheers,

Grant

ps. It's 'gmcyvr' not 'gmcvr'

  • Author
15 hours ago, gmcyvr said:

Hi Rich,

I appreciate your weekly organization of the Pick 'Ems, it's a lot of fun to track during the season. If you could please review my week 12 picks, it shows '0' in the last week column where it should be '3'. I can share a screenshot of my picks if you would like. I did this screen capture last week because I thought I had missed a game or so in previous weeks, but I wasn't sure.

Cheers,

Grant

ps. It's 'gmcyvr' not 'gmcvr'

I've updated your name, it will show up in the screenshot next week. The lack of vowels always makes your name difficult for me P

I double checked, your picks weren't in the poll.

Hope my picks are in. My page refreshed right after I submitted my picks.

  • Author
20 minutes ago, Bomberman said:

Hope my picks are in. My page refreshed right after I submitted my picks.

Yes they are in

With Adams out, I'd like to change my pick from Cgy to Ham.

On 2026-08-28 at 2:42 PM, TBURGESS said:

With Adams out, I'd like to change my pick from Cgy to Ham.

I just want to make sure this change was made successfully

  • Rich unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.